Inn Casa María, Canoabo, Bejuma
In a very beautiful mountain in the gracious land of Canoabo is located the Inn Casa Maria. Its cool climate and worth knowing landscapes, make of this ecolodge a must do stay.
Its exquisitely decorated rooms and all its amenities have nothing to envy to what VIP inns offer. The inn counts with an Insect Museum, Butterfly Farm, a contact farm, walkways around the trees and exotic plantations, and a spectacular lookout building of over three floors high, where you can delight your eyes with the beauty offered by the Highlands of Canoabo.
It is a paradise created for all those who are friends of nature, birds, reptiles, amphibians, botany, insects and those who are fans of photography and nature; served by its owners 24 hours a day and with complete privacy.
Those who want a few days away from the noise of the city will feel very comfortable at the Inn Casa Maria. About 140 species of birds have already been observed at its garden and more than 300 in the vicinity. You would be able to see aquariums of various sizes with capacities of 30,000 liters that could give you an idea of the fauna of the Caribbean and of the Venezuelan rivers, inviting you to total relaxation. The Inn also has an approximate area of 5 acres of botanical garden, with more than 200 types of plants, and an outdoor pool and Jacuzzi.
The Inn Casa Maria offers their guests six rooms or bungalows with individual services and hot service. Its gastronomy choice is versatile and takes into account your personal desires. All the products used jams, cakes, smoke specialties and other surprises are local, and have make Inn Casa Maria really famous.
The inn and its surroundings offer many possibilities for trips and excursions to even the intact areas of the cloud forest that are up to the 1700 m above the sea level.
The night of stay at Inn Casa Maria includes:
- Gourmet Breakfast, lunch and dinner delicately prepared.
- Guided tours of all the mountains in the inn.
- Full day hydration.
It also offers trips to:
- Excursion to paradise. Is a visit to a small river, embedded in an abundant tropical landscape that is 3 km away from Inn Casa Maria. The center of attraction of this tour is a giant rubber tree. The journey can also be made on foot. The walk is pretty interesting for ornithologists and friends of the insects.
- The Agua Clara (clear water) steam. This is a excursion to a small river in the lowland (about 300 m above the sea level), and 25 kilometers away from Inn Casa Maria. The site can be easily reach by jeep, and is interesting area to observe the wide variety of birds, fish, insects and botany that this area has. The trip passes by small streams and crystal clear river pools where you can easily spend the whole day.
- The cloud forest of Palmichal. This journey can take you to know a little cloud forest that is only 5 km away from the Inn Casa Maria, and is 1,000 m above the sea level. The flora and fauna of this visiting area form part of the Henry Pittier National Park, but without the annoying traffic and people can hardly be seen. The area has a size of about 11,000 hectare, and a 12 kilometers road to enjoy the scenery.
From here you can turn walking to the Inn Casa Maria.
Fees are valid until October 31, 2017 and are subject to change.
CLICK ON THE PICTURE AND SEE MORE IMAGES OF THIS INN.